Book online bus tickets to Thiruvalla By Kallada Travels.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Tiruvalla (previously spelled Thiruvalla) is a town and a Taluk headquarters located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in South India. This is the largest town in the district.
The Thiruvalla city has a tropical climate with a temperatures ranging from highs of 34.4 °C in the summer to a low of 18.5 °C in the winter with a healthy rainfall of 3040 mm.
Thiruvalla Kallada Travels (means the land of Thiruvallabha i.e.Srivallabha) is a city and Taluk located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in India. The city is famous for its various religious festivals, schools etc. It is also the location of Nedumpuram Palace and Paliakkara Palace (also viju's palace). Thiruvanmundur, a village nearby has the confluence of River Pamba and River Manimala, believed to be the ancient Commercial trade centre 'Melkinda'. There existed a trade route from this place to Madurai the capital of Ancient Pandia Dynasty. They traded in pepper with Egypt before the Christian era. Thereafter the river and trade route upto Kumili was annexed by the Chera Dynasty with the help of Ay Tribe. It came under the conrol of Ay kings accepting the suzernity of Chera dynasty.The royal families in Thiruvalla may be the decentants of Ay kings.
Attractions at Thiruvalla
1. Shri Vallabha Maha Kshetram (alternatively, The Thiruvalla Temple), One of the 102 divine Vishnu deshas in India. The Flagpost of the Thiru Vallabha Temple carved out from a single rock with a Garudan at the top, created by the legendary "Perumthachan".
2. Dharma Shasta Temple Meenthalakkara.
3. Niranam church Founded by Apostle St Thomas around AD 54 AD.Holds a good museum.
4. Parumala Church Burial place of St.Gregorios, the first proclaimed Saint from India.
5. Paliakkara Church First church of Tiruvalla. It attracts many tourists because of the marvellous murals on the eastern wall of its altar. Also thousands regardless of religion come and pray for the intercession of St. George here.
6. Paliakkara Palace
7. Nearest city to the Chakkulathu kavu Bhagavathi Temple.
8. Kaviyoor Hanuman Temple.
9. Kaviyoor Thrikkalkudi Cave Temple.
10 (Shopping Mall in Kerala with a Three Star Hotel - A Sky Group Venture).
11. Deepa Tower (Shopping Mall with Multiplex theatre).
12. Metal Casting Centres, Mannar.
13. St. Johns Cathdral Church, Tiruvalla.
14. "Kadalimagalam Padayani" one of the great folk-performing art with all its traditional forms conducted in the kadalimangalam Devi Temple during march/April months every year. The ten days festival is condcted by the people of two local 'kara'namely Eruvellipara and venupala. The rare and great padayani Koolam namely 'KALAYAKSHI' is performed at here.it's right of two families namely Mukkanjirathu and Pullenplavil of the two 'karas to perform this 'KALAYAKSHI KOOLAM'.
15. St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Kallooppara- situated on the banks of the river Manimala is one of the oldest and renowned churches of Malankara Sabha. The church have a legacy of around seven centuries, keeping its tradition and culture intact without compromising on its religious values.
Thiruvalla is also the city/town with the largest bank deposit in the country, thanks to the vibrant NRI community and intensive cash crop plantations. Almost every leading bank in the country, including the high-profile private ones, has a branch. Add to them, a number of private finance companies too have set up base.
Hospitals, both big and small, are found on every street corner.
Almost every household boasts a telephone with an ISD facility.
At least one member in every family is certain to be employed outside India.
High importance is given to quality education.
Thus thiruvalla can be visited Kallada Travels which makes the journey very easier.
About Kallada Travels: