Book online bus tickets to Amingada By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Erode is a city, an urban agglomeration, a municipal corporation and headquarters of the Erode district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
It is situated at the center of the South Indian Peninsula, on the banks of the rivers Cauvery and Bhavani, between 11° 19.5" and 11° 81.05" North latitude and 77° 42.5" and 77° 44.5" East longitude. It is located on the Western Bank of the river Cauvery, while its Twin City, Pallipalayam, is on the Eastern Bank of the river.
According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Erode is the fastest growing urban region in Tamil Nadu.
Erode is well known for handloom, powerloom textile products and readymade garments and hence it is called Loom City of India. Products such as cotton sarees, bed spreads, carpets, lungies, printed fabrics, towels, dhotis are marketed here in bulk. It has also been nicknamed as Manjal Maanagaram (Turmeric city) and Javuli nagaram (Textile city).
Tourism and Landmarks in Erode Kallada Travels
1) Religious Places
* Fortified Temples at Erode Fort
The city is built around a demolished fort, which includes a temple for Arudra Kabaleeswar (Shiva) praising the Saiva concept and another for Kasthuri Ranganatha Perumal (Vishnu) praising the Vaishnava concept of Hinduism. The speciality is that both are in the same campus for unity.
* Thindal Murugan Temple
* Kongu Tirupati
* Perumal malai
* Natadreeswarar Temple - The hillock temple is situated in the middle of the river - middle not only breadth-wise but also length-wise at the center between Kudagu(origin) and Poompuhar(Bay of Bengal as destination).
* Bhavani-Sangameswarar Temple - Temple on island between River Cauvery and Bhavani, where both merges together with Lokabhavani, an invisible holy river. This place is called as Kooduthurai or Tiriveni of South, found with Sangameswarar Temple.
* Sivagiri, Erode
2) Churches in Erode Kallada Travels
* CSI Brough Church - named after Brough, who developed the town near PS Park
* St. Mary's Cathedral - a Roman Catholic Church
* Lourde Matha Forane Church
* Carmel Church
3) Mosques in Erode Kallada Travels
* Railway Colony Dargah near Bull-fight Circle
* Thirunagar Dargah
* Big Mosque - Jinna Jamia Masjid
* Jannadul Firdous Mosque - Karungalpalayam
* Big Mosque - BP Agraharam
Dawoodiya Arabic Mosque - BP Agraharam
4) Ancient monuments in Erode Kallada Travels
* E.V.R Corporation Museum
* Thandhai Periyar - Arignar Anna Memorial
Thanthai Periyar Memorial House is a Sociological Museum, which depicts the life history of Thanthai periyar, the social reformer.
* Jain Temples - Vijayapuri and Aval Poondurai.
* Sankagiri Fort - Rock Fort on Sankari Hill with 14 circular Ramparts from the bottom to top of the hill in a concentric fashion - Armoury Ware House of Tipu Sultan for ancient Erode
Kallada Travels takes you to the Erode and makes the journey comfortable.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Erode
, Erode-Gooty Byepass
, Erode-Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)
, Erode-Palakkad Byepass
, Erode-Navi Mumbai
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Erode
, Palakkad Byepass-Erode
, Gooty Byepass-Erode
, Gudur (AP)-Erode
Book online bus tickets to Hosur By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Hosur language is a Town and a municipality in Krishnagiri district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is a taluk of Krishnagiri district. It is located about 40 kilometres south-east of Bangalore and 38 kilometres from Krishnagiri. Hosur is known for its expanding manufacturing industries and its pleasant climate.
The first Governor General of Independent India, Rajaji was born on 8 December 1878 in Thorapalli Village near Hosur (about 6 km from Hosur) in Salem District (now Krishnagiri District) of Tamil Nadu.
Hosur Kallada Travels is famous for its hill temple whose presiding deity is Arul Migu Maragadhambal Samedha (along with) Sree Chandrachoodeshwarar (a name for Lord Shiva). There is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, known as Dakshina Tirupati, on a small hillock by the side of the highway, about 2 km from Hosur, towards Krishnagiri. Agaram Bala Murugan Temple on Rayakottah road (15 K.M), Pathakotta Venkataramana swamy temple on a hillock with a river and valley view on Krishnagiri road, about 12 km from hosur. Bandari Anjaneya temple at Hosur, Kottai Mariamman temple at Ram nagar, Venugopalasamy temple at Rayakottah road.
Around 80 kilometres from Hosur, is the Hogenakal Falls across the river Cauvery. Wild animals particularly elephants, can be spotted. 52 km from Hosur is Krishnagiri, the Mango capital of India and home to a large Fortress of Tipu Sultan. The Krishnagiri dam is a significant hydroelectric power source and is a tourist attraction as well.
Hosur Kallada Travels has an excellent Golf course " Clover Greens " near Exide factory, on way to Sarjapur in an extent of 100 acres adjacent to Infosys New campus.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Hosur which makes the happy journey.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Hosur
, Hosur-Gooty Byepass
, Hosur-Bathal Gundu
, Hosur-Gudalur (TN)
, Hosur-Palakkad Byepass
, Hosur-K.G Chavadi
, Hosur-Chickballapur byepass
, Hosur-Kodai Road
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Hosur
, Gooty Byepass-Hosur
, Bathal Gundu-Hosur
, Gudalur (TN)-Hosur
, Palakkad Byepass-Hosur
, K.G Chavadi-Hosur
, Chickballapur byepass-Hosur
, Kodai Road-Hosur
About Kallada Travels: