Book online bus tickets to Amingada By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Erode is a city, an urban agglomeration, a municipal corporation and headquarters of the Erode district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
It is situated at the center of the South Indian Peninsula, on the banks of the rivers Cauvery and Bhavani, between 11° 19.5" and 11° 81.05" North latitude and 77° 42.5" and 77° 44.5" East longitude. It is located on the Western Bank of the river Cauvery, while its Twin City, Pallipalayam, is on the Eastern Bank of the river.
According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Erode is the fastest growing urban region in Tamil Nadu.
Erode is well known for handloom, powerloom textile products and readymade garments and hence it is called Loom City of India. Products such as cotton sarees, bed spreads, carpets, lungies, printed fabrics, towels, dhotis are marketed here in bulk. It has also been nicknamed as Manjal Maanagaram (Turmeric city) and Javuli nagaram (Textile city).
Tourism and Landmarks in Erode Kallada Travels
1) Religious Places
* Fortified Temples at Erode Fort
The city is built around a demolished fort, which includes a temple for Arudra Kabaleeswar (Shiva) praising the Saiva concept and another for Kasthuri Ranganatha Perumal (Vishnu) praising the Vaishnava concept of Hinduism. The speciality is that both are in the same campus for unity.
* Thindal Murugan Temple
* Kongu Tirupati
* Perumal malai
* Natadreeswarar Temple - The hillock temple is situated in the middle of the river - middle not only breadth-wise but also length-wise at the center between Kudagu(origin) and Poompuhar(Bay of Bengal as destination).
* Bhavani-Sangameswarar Temple - Temple on island between River Cauvery and Bhavani, where both merges together with Lokabhavani, an invisible holy river. This place is called as Kooduthurai or Tiriveni of South, found with Sangameswarar Temple.
* Sivagiri, Erode
2) Churches in Erode Kallada Travels
* CSI Brough Church - named after Brough, who developed the town near PS Park
* St. Mary's Cathedral - a Roman Catholic Church
* Lourde Matha Forane Church
* Carmel Church
3) Mosques in Erode Kallada Travels
* Railway Colony Dargah near Bull-fight Circle
* Thirunagar Dargah
* Big Mosque - Jinna Jamia Masjid
* Jannadul Firdous Mosque - Karungalpalayam
* Big Mosque - BP Agraharam
Dawoodiya Arabic Mosque - BP Agraharam
4) Ancient monuments in Erode Kallada Travels
* E.V.R Corporation Museum
* Thandhai Periyar - Arignar Anna Memorial
Thanthai Periyar Memorial House is a Sociological Museum, which depicts the life history of Thanthai periyar, the social reformer.
* Jain Temples - Vijayapuri and Aval Poondurai.
* Sankagiri Fort - Rock Fort on Sankari Hill with 14 circular Ramparts from the bottom to top of the hill in a concentric fashion - Armoury Ware House of Tipu Sultan for ancient Erode
Kallada Travels takes you to the Erode and makes the journey comfortable.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Erode
, Erode-Gooty Byepass
, Erode-Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)
, Erode-Palakkad Byepass
, Erode-Navi Mumbai
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Erode
, Palakkad Byepass-Erode
, Gooty Byepass-Erode
, Gudur (AP)-Erode
Book online bus tickets to Kalamassery By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Kalamassery is a municipality and town in India in the Ernakulam district of the southern state of Kerala. It is also a part of the Kochi metropolitan area. It is a concentrated region of industrialization with several factories manufacturing chemicals and fertilizers, as well as IT companies. In the vicinity of Kalamassery are the Thrikkakara temple, the Cochin University of Science and Technology and the Eloor industrial township. The Periyar river flows through Kalamassery.
Kalamassery is a municipality and town in India in the Ernakulam district. It is also a part of the Kochi metropolitan area. It is a concentrated region of industrialization with several factories manufacturing chemicals and fertilizers, as well as IT companies. In the vicinity of Kalamassery are the Thrikkakara temple, the Cochin University of Science and Technology and the Eloor industrial township. The Periyar river flows through Kalamassery. Spreading across 26 sq km, it is one of the industrially developed towns in south India. Trikkakara Mahabali Temple, St Mary's Jacobite Church, St George Orthodox church, Government Polytechnic and St Paul's College are the major landmarks of this town. Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd, Chemicals Travancore Ltd, Appollo Tyres are some of the major industrial establishments of Kalamassery.
In the vicinity of Kalamassery are the Thrikkakara temple, the Cochin University of Science and Technology and the Eloor industrial township. The Periyar river flows through Kalamassery. Spreading across 26 sq km, it is one of the industrially developed towns in south India. Trikkakara Mahabali Temple, St Mary's Jacobite Church, St George Orthodox church, Government Polytechnic and St Paul's College are the major landmarks of this town. Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd, Chemicals Travancore Ltd, Appollo Tyres are some of the major industrial establishments of Kalamassery.
Thus Kalamassery is one of the tourist place and can be visited by Kallada Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Kalamassery
, Kalamassery-Gooty Byepass
, Kalamassery-Palakkad Byepass
, Kalamassery-Sulthan Bathery
, Kalamassery-Navi Mumbai
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Kalamassery
, Gooty Byepass-Kalamassery
, Palakkad Byepass-Kalamassery
, Sulthan Bathery-Kalamassery
, Navi Mumbai-Kalamassery
About Kallada Travels: