Book online bus tickets to Koratty By Kallada Travels
Koratty Kallada Travels is a census town in Thrissur district in the Indian state of Kerala.
Koratty Kallada Travels is one of the biggest Marian/Christian/Catholic pilgrimage travel destination of Kerala in India.Korattymuthy Shrine is a Pilgrimage centre in Kerala. It is also known as the Lourdes of Kerala. Korattymuthy is the well known name for Holy Mary or Mother Mary here. Devotees from all over the world visit Koratty annually. Every year the Feast of Koratty Muthy will commence on 1st Sunday after October 10th. The flag for the feast will be hosted on the previous Wednesday.
Koratty Kallada Travels is a small town in Thrissur district of South India. Koratty had a population of 42,000. Males constitute 49% of the population and females 51%. Koratty has an average literacy rate of 85%, higher than the national average of 59.5% male literacy is 86%, and female literacy is 84%.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Koratty is one of the biggest Marian/Christian/Catholic pilgrimage travel destination of Kerala in India. It is also known as the Lourdes of Kerala. Korattymuthy is the well known name for Holy Mary or Mother Mary here. Devotees from all over the world visit Koratty annually. All through the year, especially during the feast days, devotees of all castes and creeds, from far and wide, throng to this place to pay their respect to Koratty Muthy (Mother Mary) and pray for blessings.
Koratty Kallada Travels is also famous for its industrial units. Vaigai Thread Processors Ltd. (formerly J&P Coats, Jamuna Threads & Madura Coats and Coats Viella (I) Ltd. etc.). Another major industry is in Public Sector under the control of Government of India - Government of India Press, Koratty (GIPK). It is the one and only Indian Government controlled press in Kerala.
CARE-Keralam, a Joint Venture between the Government of India, Kerala government and Ayurvedic Industries,will provide common facilties for ayurvedic products manufacturers at the five acre land at the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA) Industries Park at Koratty.
Koratty Kallada Travels in Thrissur ( Trichur / Trissur) District of Kerala, India near to Chalakudy is emerging as the third IT destination of Kerala after the inauguration of Infopark Thrissur, the third IT park of Kerala. It is also known as the famous Marian / Catholic pilgrim centre of Kerala - Korattymuthy.
The above place can be visited through Kallada Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Koratty
, Koratty-Gooty Byepass
, Koratty-Navi Mumbai
Book online bus tickets to Amingada By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Erode is a city, an urban agglomeration, a municipal corporation and headquarters of the Erode district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
It is situated at the center of the South Indian Peninsula, on the banks of the rivers Cauvery and Bhavani, between 11° 19.5" and 11° 81.05" North latitude and 77° 42.5" and 77° 44.5" East longitude. It is located on the Western Bank of the river Cauvery, while its Twin City, Pallipalayam, is on the Eastern Bank of the river.
According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Erode is the fastest growing urban region in Tamil Nadu.
Erode is well known for handloom, powerloom textile products and readymade garments and hence it is called Loom City of India. Products such as cotton sarees, bed spreads, carpets, lungies, printed fabrics, towels, dhotis are marketed here in bulk. It has also been nicknamed as Manjal Maanagaram (Turmeric city) and Javuli nagaram (Textile city).
Tourism and Landmarks in Erode Kallada Travels
1) Religious Places
* Fortified Temples at Erode Fort
The city is built around a demolished fort, which includes a temple for Arudra Kabaleeswar (Shiva) praising the Saiva concept and another for Kasthuri Ranganatha Perumal (Vishnu) praising the Vaishnava concept of Hinduism. The speciality is that both are in the same campus for unity.
* Thindal Murugan Temple
* Kongu Tirupati
* Perumal malai
* Natadreeswarar Temple - The hillock temple is situated in the middle of the river - middle not only breadth-wise but also length-wise at the center between Kudagu(origin) and Poompuhar(Bay of Bengal as destination).
* Bhavani-Sangameswarar Temple - Temple on island between River Cauvery and Bhavani, where both merges together with Lokabhavani, an invisible holy river. This place is called as Kooduthurai or Tiriveni of South, found with Sangameswarar Temple.
* Sivagiri, Erode
2) Churches in Erode Kallada Travels
* CSI Brough Church - named after Brough, who developed the town near PS Park
* St. Mary's Cathedral - a Roman Catholic Church
* Lourde Matha Forane Church
* Carmel Church
3) Mosques in Erode Kallada Travels
* Railway Colony Dargah near Bull-fight Circle
* Thirunagar Dargah
* Big Mosque - Jinna Jamia Masjid
* Jannadul Firdous Mosque - Karungalpalayam
* Big Mosque - BP Agraharam
Dawoodiya Arabic Mosque - BP Agraharam
4) Ancient monuments in Erode Kallada Travels
* E.V.R Corporation Museum
* Thandhai Periyar - Arignar Anna Memorial
Thanthai Periyar Memorial House is a Sociological Museum, which depicts the life history of Thanthai periyar, the social reformer.
* Jain Temples - Vijayapuri and Aval Poondurai.
* Sankagiri Fort - Rock Fort on Sankari Hill with 14 circular Ramparts from the bottom to top of the hill in a concentric fashion - Armoury Ware House of Tipu Sultan for ancient Erode
Kallada Travels takes you to the Erode and makes the journey comfortable.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Erode
, Erode-Gooty Byepass
, Erode-Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)
, Erode-Palakkad Byepass
, Erode-Navi Mumbai
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Erode
, Gooty Byepass-Erode
, Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)-Erode
, Palakkad Byepass-Erode
, Navi Mumbai-Erode
About Kallada Travels: