Book online bus tickets to Krishnagiri By Kallada Travels
Krishnagiri Kallada Travels is a municipal city and the headquarters of Krishnagiri District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 90km from Bangalore and 45km from Hosur. Mango is cultivated as the main crop and it is considered the birth place of mangoes. The land here is extremely fertile with rich access to fresh water and is amenable to growing crops. Krishnagiri is a rapidly growing town and is the site of significant business and residential development. The Krishnagiri Dam is currently undergoing expansion and a variety of small scale industry zones are being set up.
Thousands of visitors visit Krishnagiri Kallada Travels each year. Majority come from Hosur/Bangalore or Chennai. KRP (Krishnagiri Reservoir project) dam constructed in 1960's during the rule of the then Chief Minister Kamaraj located near the town, is a nice picnic spot. Nearby, Sayed Basha hills has a fort that was the fortress of the ruler, Tippu Sultan. Treks to the nearby hills/mountains as well as farm houses are located in the outskirts. The boat house is situated 8 km from the central bus stand. There are a variety of ancient temples in the vicinity of Krishnagiri. Nearby Ramapuram is the site of a 500 year old Rama Temple that draws many visitors each year.
Tourist Attractions in Krishnagiri by Kallada Travels
Make your Tour to Krishnagiri memorable by visiting these famous tourist places near Krishnagiri –
1) Krishnagiri Dam
2) Located about 10 km from Krishnagiri, this dam is an excellent spot for picnic Built in between the years 1955-57, this dam sprawls over an area of 50 acres, with its either side being decked with beautiful flower gardens.
3) Government Museum
The museum houses exhibits from various subjects such as Archeology, Anthropology, Botany, Zoology, Geography, etc, and is a means to spread the tradition, heritage, culture and art of the region.
Places around Krishnagiri
Explore the land of Krishnagiri, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Krishnagiri –
1) Arulmigu Maragathambigai Chandra Choodeswarar Temple
2) Located in Hosur on National Highway 7, this temple stands on a hillock. Beside the temple are a children's park and an observatory, setup by the tourism department.
Nestled amidst valleys and cliffs, this place situated 25 km from Hosur experiences cold and cloudy weather resembling England and is therefore referred to as Little England since the British days. Remnants of the 16th century Denkanikottai Fort here is a major attraction, which was destroyed during war between Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan.
3) Kelevarapalli Dam in Krishnagiri.
4)Dharmapuri in Krishnagiri.
5)This nearby district has several attractions, such as the famous Hogenakal waterfalls, fresh water Crocodiles, mouth-watering mangoes, and the best quality marble stone reserves in the world.
Fairs & Festivals in Krishnagiri.
1) Mango Festival in Krishnagiri.
Krishnagiri is the venue for this famous festival, celebrated on the last 3 days of June. An event for the buyers and sellers to meet, various mangoes are kept on display at this festival.
2) Car festival in Krishnagiri.
Krishnagiri is one of the tourists place and makes the journey enjoyable.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Krishnagiri
, Krishnagiri-Gooty Byepass
, Krishnagiri-Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)
, Krishnagiri-Bathal Gundu
, Krishnagiri-Gudalur (TN)
, Krishnagiri-Palakkad Byepass
, Krishnagiri-K.G Chavadi
, Krishnagiri-Navi Mumbai
, Krishnagiri-Chickballapur byepass
, Krishnagiri-Kodai Road
Book online bus tickets to Thiruvalla By Kallada Travels.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Tiruvalla (previously spelled Thiruvalla) is a town and a Taluk headquarters located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in South India. This is the largest town in the district.
The Thiruvalla city has a tropical climate with a temperatures ranging from highs of 34.4 °C in the summer to a low of 18.5 °C in the winter with a healthy rainfall of 3040 mm.
Thiruvalla Kallada Travels (means the land of Thiruvallabha i.e.Srivallabha) is a city and Taluk located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in India. The city is famous for its various religious festivals, schools etc. It is also the location of Nedumpuram Palace and Paliakkara Palace (also viju's palace). Thiruvanmundur, a village nearby has the confluence of River Pamba and River Manimala, believed to be the ancient Commercial trade centre 'Melkinda'. There existed a trade route from this place to Madurai the capital of Ancient Pandia Dynasty. They traded in pepper with Egypt before the Christian era. Thereafter the river and trade route upto Kumili was annexed by the Chera Dynasty with the help of Ay Tribe. It came under the conrol of Ay kings accepting the suzernity of Chera dynasty.The royal families in Thiruvalla may be the decentants of Ay kings.
Attractions at Thiruvalla
1. Shri Vallabha Maha Kshetram (alternatively, The Thiruvalla Temple), One of the 102 divine Vishnu deshas in India. The Flagpost of the Thiru Vallabha Temple carved out from a single rock with a Garudan at the top, created by the legendary "Perumthachan".
2. Dharma Shasta Temple Meenthalakkara.
3. Niranam church Founded by Apostle St Thomas around AD 54 AD.Holds a good museum.
4. Parumala Church Burial place of St.Gregorios, the first proclaimed Saint from India.
5. Paliakkara Church First church of Tiruvalla. It attracts many tourists because of the marvellous murals on the eastern wall of its altar. Also thousands regardless of religion come and pray for the intercession of St. George here.
6. Paliakkara Palace
7. Nearest city to the Chakkulathu kavu Bhagavathi Temple.
8. Kaviyoor Hanuman Temple.
9. Kaviyoor Thrikkalkudi Cave Temple.
10 (Shopping Mall in Kerala with a Three Star Hotel - A Sky Group Venture).
11. Deepa Tower (Shopping Mall with Multiplex theatre).
12. Metal Casting Centres, Mannar.
13. St. Johns Cathdral Church, Tiruvalla.
14. "Kadalimagalam Padayani" one of the great folk-performing art with all its traditional forms conducted in the kadalimangalam Devi Temple during march/April months every year. The ten days festival is condcted by the people of two local 'kara'namely Eruvellipara and venupala. The rare and great padayani Koolam namely 'KALAYAKSHI' is performed at here.it's right of two families namely Mukkanjirathu and Pullenplavil of the two 'karas to perform this 'KALAYAKSHI KOOLAM'.
15. St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Kallooppara- situated on the banks of the river Manimala is one of the oldest and renowned churches of Malankara Sabha. The church have a legacy of around seven centuries, keeping its tradition and culture intact without compromising on its religious values.
Thiruvalla is also the city/town with the largest bank deposit in the country, thanks to the vibrant NRI community and intensive cash crop plantations. Almost every leading bank in the country, including the high-profile private ones, has a branch. Add to them, a number of private finance companies too have set up base.
Hospitals, both big and small, are found on every street corner.
Almost every household boasts a telephone with an ISD facility.
At least one member in every family is certain to be employed outside India.
High importance is given to quality education.
Thus thiruvalla can be visited Kallada Travels which makes the journey very easier.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Thiruvalla
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Thiruvalla
About Kallada Travels: