Book online bus tickets to Muvattupuzha By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Muvattupuzha is a municipality in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala. The town is bordered by Kottayam district on southern side and Idukki district on eastern side approximately 15 km from the town.
The places to seen in Muvattupuzha are-
1) Sree Kumara Bhajana Devaswom Temple, Near SNDP Junction, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction and Kacherithazham). A temple managed by the SNDP union Muvattupuzha. Famous for the Kumbha Pooya Mahotsavam, the 8day temple festival conducted every year in the month of February. The 6th day Kavadi and elephant possession along with pandimelam, chendamelam, sinkarimelam etc through the Muvattupuzha Town will make a festive atmosphere through out the city.
2) Nettorkottu Bhagavathi Temple, Piravom Road,near IMA Hall,near housing board colony (1km from Muvattupuzha Town through Piravom road). An ancient Kavu situated near Muvattupuzha Town.It is renovated and more srikovils are constructed.The multi storied auditorium near the temple is suitable for Hindu marriages and receptions, non vegetarian is not allowed in the temple premises.
3) Thriveni, (near Puzhakkara Kavu temple). Is the centre point of three rivers joining to form Muvattupuzha
4) Puzhakkarakavu Devi Temple, Near Thriveni Sangamam, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction via Police Station). The temple festival will be conducted every year in the second half of December
5) Vellorkunnam Maha Deva Temple, Vellorkunnam, Muvattupuzha (At Nehru Park). The Venue of Muvattupuzha Pakal Pooram. A great festival in Central Kerala with, Elephants show. Pakkamelam, etc.
6) In Muvattupuzha, Vellattu Bhagavathy Temple, (Near St. Thomas School). An ancient snake temple (sarpakaavu) modified into a new temple complex with 5 deities in the middle of nice natural ambience
7) In Muvattupuzha, Kadamattom St.George's Church. Famous with the presence of Kadamattathu kathanar
8) In Muvattupuzha, Paittingattilkadavu. A very nice place to have bath and sight seeing.
9) In Muvattupuzha, Thiruvumplavil Maha Deva Kshethram, Anicadu. An ancient temple which attracts a huge crowd on the Sivarathri and the Pithrutharpanam .It's kulambutheertham (water coming out as a stream from a hole in the shape of feet of a cow in the rock) which serves the water for the kshethrakkulam is considered holy.
10) In Muvattupuzha, River-side Park. with rare butterflies near Latha Theatre. Boating through river also available.
Muvattupuzha is one of the tourists place in kerala and also beautiful place which can make journey through Kallada Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Muvattupuzha
, Muvattupuzha-Gooty Byepass
Book online bus tickets to Hosur By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Hosur language is a Town and a municipality in Krishnagiri district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is a taluk of Krishnagiri district. It is located about 40 kilometres south-east of Bangalore and 38 kilometres from Krishnagiri. Hosur is known for its expanding manufacturing industries and its pleasant climate.
The first Governor General of Independent India, Rajaji was born on 8 December 1878 in Thorapalli Village near Hosur (about 6 km from Hosur) in Salem District (now Krishnagiri District) of Tamil Nadu.
Hosur Kallada Travels is famous for its hill temple whose presiding deity is Arul Migu Maragadhambal Samedha (along with) Sree Chandrachoodeshwarar (a name for Lord Shiva). There is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, known as Dakshina Tirupati, on a small hillock by the side of the highway, about 2 km from Hosur, towards Krishnagiri. Agaram Bala Murugan Temple on Rayakottah road (15 K.M), Pathakotta Venkataramana swamy temple on a hillock with a river and valley view on Krishnagiri road, about 12 km from hosur. Bandari Anjaneya temple at Hosur, Kottai Mariamman temple at Ram nagar, Venugopalasamy temple at Rayakottah road.
Around 80 kilometres from Hosur, is the Hogenakal Falls across the river Cauvery. Wild animals particularly elephants, can be spotted. 52 km from Hosur is Krishnagiri, the Mango capital of India and home to a large Fortress of Tipu Sultan. The Krishnagiri dam is a significant hydroelectric power source and is a tourist attraction as well.
Hosur Kallada Travels has an excellent Golf course " Clover Greens " near Exide factory, on way to Sarjapur in an extent of 100 acres adjacent to Infosys New campus.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Hosur which makes the happy journey.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Hosur
, Hosur-Gooty Byepass
, Hosur-Bathal Gundu
, Hosur-Gudalur (TN)
, Hosur-Palakkad Byepass
, Hosur-K.G Chavadi
, Hosur-Chickballapur byepass
, Hosur-Kodai Road
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Hosur
, Gooty Byepass-Hosur
, Bathal Gundu-Hosur
, Gudalur (TN)-Hosur
, Palakkad Byepass-Hosur
, K.G Chavadi-Hosur
, Chickballapur byepass-Hosur
, Kodai Road-Hosur
About Kallada Travels: