Book online bus tickets to Muvattupuzha By Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels takes you to the Muvattupuzha is a municipality in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala. The town is bordered by Kottayam district on southern side and Idukki district on eastern side approximately 15 km from the town.
The places to seen in Muvattupuzha are-
1) Sree Kumara Bhajana Devaswom Temple, Near SNDP Junction, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction and Kacherithazham). A temple managed by the SNDP union Muvattupuzha. Famous for the Kumbha Pooya Mahotsavam, the 8day temple festival conducted every year in the month of February. The 6th day Kavadi and elephant possession along with pandimelam, chendamelam, sinkarimelam etc through the Muvattupuzha Town will make a festive atmosphere through out the city.
2) Nettorkottu Bhagavathi Temple, Piravom Road,near IMA Hall,near housing board colony (1km from Muvattupuzha Town through Piravom road). An ancient Kavu situated near Muvattupuzha Town.It is renovated and more srikovils are constructed.The multi storied auditorium near the temple is suitable for Hindu marriages and receptions, non vegetarian is not allowed in the temple premises.
3) Thriveni, (near Puzhakkara Kavu temple). Is the centre point of three rivers joining to form Muvattupuzha
4) Puzhakkarakavu Devi Temple, Near Thriveni Sangamam, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction via Police Station). The temple festival will be conducted every year in the second half of December
5) Vellorkunnam Maha Deva Temple, Vellorkunnam, Muvattupuzha (At Nehru Park). The Venue of Muvattupuzha Pakal Pooram. A great festival in Central Kerala with, Elephants show. Pakkamelam, etc.
6) In Muvattupuzha, Vellattu Bhagavathy Temple, (Near St. Thomas School). An ancient snake temple (sarpakaavu) modified into a new temple complex with 5 deities in the middle of nice natural ambience
7) In Muvattupuzha, Kadamattom St.George's Church. Famous with the presence of Kadamattathu kathanar
8) In Muvattupuzha, Paittingattilkadavu. A very nice place to have bath and sight seeing.
9) In Muvattupuzha, Thiruvumplavil Maha Deva Kshethram, Anicadu. An ancient temple which attracts a huge crowd on the Sivarathri and the Pithrutharpanam .It's kulambutheertham (water coming out as a stream from a hole in the shape of feet of a cow in the rock) which serves the water for the kshethrakkulam is considered holy.
10) In Muvattupuzha, River-side Park. with rare butterflies near Latha Theatre. Boating through river also available.
Muvattupuzha is one of the tourists place in kerala and also beautiful place which can make journey through Kallada Travels
Book online bus tickets to Krishnagiri By Kallada Travels
Krishnagiri Kallada Travels is a municipal city and the headquarters of Krishnagiri District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 90km from Bangalore and 45km from Hosur. Mango is cultivated as the main crop and it is considered the birth place of mangoes. The land here is extremely fertile with rich access to fresh water and is amenable to growing crops. Krishnagiri is a rapidly growing town and is the site of significant business and residential development. The Krishnagiri Dam is currently undergoing expansion and a variety of small scale industry zones are being set up.
Thousands of visitors visit Krishnagiri Kallada Travels each year. Majority come from Hosur/Bangalore or Chennai. KRP (Krishnagiri Reservoir project) dam constructed in 1960's during the rule of the then Chief Minister Kamaraj located near the town, is a nice picnic spot. Nearby, Sayed Basha hills has a fort that was the fortress of the ruler, Tippu Sultan. Treks to the nearby hills/mountains as well as farm houses are located in the outskirts. The boat house is situated 8 km from the central bus stand. There are a variety of ancient temples in the vicinity of Krishnagiri. Nearby Ramapuram is the site of a 500 year old Rama Temple that draws many visitors each year.
Tourist Attractions in Krishnagiri by Kallada Travels
Make your Tour to Krishnagiri memorable by visiting these famous tourist places near Krishnagiri –
1) Krishnagiri Dam
2) Located about 10 km from Krishnagiri, this dam is an excellent spot for picnic Built in between the years 1955-57, this dam sprawls over an area of 50 acres, with its either side being decked with beautiful flower gardens.
3) Government Museum
The museum houses exhibits from various subjects such as Archeology, Anthropology, Botany, Zoology, Geography, etc, and is a means to spread the tradition, heritage, culture and art of the region.
Places around Krishnagiri
Explore the land of Krishnagiri, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Krishnagiri –
1) Arulmigu Maragathambigai Chandra Choodeswarar Temple
2) Located in Hosur on National Highway 7, this temple stands on a hillock. Beside the temple are a children's park and an observatory, setup by the tourism department.
Nestled amidst valleys and cliffs, this place situated 25 km from Hosur experiences cold and cloudy weather resembling England and is therefore referred to as Little England since the British days. Remnants of the 16th century Denkanikottai Fort here is a major attraction, which was destroyed during war between Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan.
3) Kelevarapalli Dam in Krishnagiri.
4)Dharmapuri in Krishnagiri.
5)This nearby district has several attractions, such as the famous Hogenakal waterfalls, fresh water Crocodiles, mouth-watering mangoes, and the best quality marble stone reserves in the world.
Fairs & Festivals in Krishnagiri.
1) Mango Festival in Krishnagiri.
Krishnagiri is the venue for this famous festival, celebrated on the last 3 days of June. An event for the buyers and sellers to meet, various mangoes are kept on display at this festival.
2) Car festival in Krishnagiri.
Krishnagiri is one of the tourists place and makes the journey enjoyable.
About Kallada Travels: