Kallada Travels takes to the Puducherry formerly known as Pondicherry, is a Union Territory of India. It is a former French colony, consisting of four non-contiguous enclaves, or regions, and named after the largest region, Puducherry. The territory was officially known as Pondicherry until 2006 when it was renamed Puducherry. Of late, Puducherry is also considered an educational hub of southern India, having 1 central university, 8 medical colleges, 10 engineering colleges, 3 dental colleges, 2 law colleges, 1 veterinary college, 1 agricultural college, 10 arts & science colleges, & 5 polytechnic colleges functioning within its territory. Many medical and engineering colleges including one national institute of technology and a state-owned university are also reported to be in queue.
Puducherry is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India. The city has many colonial buildings, churches, temples, and statues, which, combined with the systematic town planning and the well planned French style avenues, still preserve much of the colonial ambience. Puducherry is also known as La Côte d'Azur de l'Est meaning "The French Riviera of the East". Pondicherry place can be visited through Kallada Travels
The most popular tourist Kallada Travels destinations are the four beaches in Pondicherry which are Promenade Beach, Paradise Beach, The Auroville Beach and Serinity Beach. Sri Aurobindo Ashram located on rue de la Marine, is one of the best-known and wealthiest ashrams in India. Auroville (City of Dawn) is an "experimental" township located 8 km North-West of Puducherry. Auroville is meant to be a universal town where men and women of all countries are able to live in peace and progressive harmony, above all creeds, all politics and all nationalities.
There are a number of eighteenth and nineteenth century churches in Pondicherry, as well as a number of heritage buildings and monuments are present around the Promenade beach such as the Children’s Park & Dupleix Statue, Gandhi statue, Nehru Statue, Le Café, French War Memorial, 19th Century Light House, Bharathi Park, Governors Palace, Romain Rolland Library, Legislative Assembly, Puducherry Museum, and the French Institute of Pondicherry at Saint-Louis Street.You can take visit by Kallada Travels
In Pondicherry, the Joyful boat rides at Chunnambar boat house (Puducherry-Cuddalore Road) and at Osutari lake, Botanical Garden for joyful train ride and for unseen natures beauty.
Thirukaameeswarar Temple is one of the ancient, beautiful, and huge temples that is located in a beautiful rural town called "Villianur" (the ancient name was Vilvanallur, which means "vilva marangal niraindha nalla vur"), which is located about 10 km away (towards Villupuram) from Puducherry town. This temple is Renowned As "Periya Koil", which means "Big Temple" in Puducherry locality. The prime god is Lord Shiva and the prime goddess is Goddess Kokilambigai. In addition, there are also other Hindu gods such as Murugan, Vinayagar, ThakshanamoorthY, Perumal, Bhramah, Chandikeshwarar, Natarajar, Navagrahah, and 63 Naayanmaars. The pioneers in this temple say that the age of this temple is about 1000+ years. This seemed to be constructed by one of the Chola Kings. There is also a huge "temple pond". One of the famous festival of this temple is "Ther Thiruvizha" (Car Festival).The other important temple is "Sri Manakula Vinayagar Temple" located within the Puducherry town by viewing the town called Pondicherry Kallada Travels
Book online bus tickets to Pondicherry by Kallada Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Pondicherry
, Pondicherry-K.G Chavadi
Book online bus tickets to Thiruvalla By Kallada Travels.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Tiruvalla (previously spelled Thiruvalla) is a town and a Taluk headquarters located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in South India. This is the largest town in the district.
The Thiruvalla city has a tropical climate with a temperatures ranging from highs of 34.4 °C in the summer to a low of 18.5 °C in the winter with a healthy rainfall of 3040 mm.
Thiruvalla Kallada Travels (means the land of Thiruvallabha i.e.Srivallabha) is a city and Taluk located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in India. The city is famous for its various religious festivals, schools etc. It is also the location of Nedumpuram Palace and Paliakkara Palace (also viju's palace). Thiruvanmundur, a village nearby has the confluence of River Pamba and River Manimala, believed to be the ancient Commercial trade centre 'Melkinda'. There existed a trade route from this place to Madurai the capital of Ancient Pandia Dynasty. They traded in pepper with Egypt before the Christian era. Thereafter the river and trade route upto Kumili was annexed by the Chera Dynasty with the help of Ay Tribe. It came under the conrol of Ay kings accepting the suzernity of Chera dynasty.The royal families in Thiruvalla may be the decentants of Ay kings.
Attractions at Thiruvalla
1. Shri Vallabha Maha Kshetram (alternatively, The Thiruvalla Temple), One of the 102 divine Vishnu deshas in India. The Flagpost of the Thiru Vallabha Temple carved out from a single rock with a Garudan at the top, created by the legendary "Perumthachan".
2. Dharma Shasta Temple Meenthalakkara.
3. Niranam church Founded by Apostle St Thomas around AD 54 AD.Holds a good museum.
4. Parumala Church Burial place of St.Gregorios, the first proclaimed Saint from India.
5. Paliakkara Church First church of Tiruvalla. It attracts many tourists because of the marvellous murals on the eastern wall of its altar. Also thousands regardless of religion come and pray for the intercession of St. George here.
6. Paliakkara Palace
7. Nearest city to the Chakkulathu kavu Bhagavathi Temple.
8. Kaviyoor Hanuman Temple.
9. Kaviyoor Thrikkalkudi Cave Temple.
10 (Shopping Mall in Kerala with a Three Star Hotel - A Sky Group Venture).
11. Deepa Tower (Shopping Mall with Multiplex theatre).
12. Metal Casting Centres, Mannar.
13. St. Johns Cathdral Church, Tiruvalla.
14. "Kadalimagalam Padayani" one of the great folk-performing art with all its traditional forms conducted in the kadalimangalam Devi Temple during march/April months every year. The ten days festival is condcted by the people of two local 'kara'namely Eruvellipara and venupala. The rare and great padayani Koolam namely 'KALAYAKSHI' is performed at here.it's right of two families namely Mukkanjirathu and Pullenplavil of the two 'karas to perform this 'KALAYAKSHI KOOLAM'.
15. St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Kallooppara- situated on the banks of the river Manimala is one of the oldest and renowned churches of Malankara Sabha. The church have a legacy of around seven centuries, keeping its tradition and culture intact without compromising on its religious values.
Thiruvalla is also the city/town with the largest bank deposit in the country, thanks to the vibrant NRI community and intensive cash crop plantations. Almost every leading bank in the country, including the high-profile private ones, has a branch. Add to them, a number of private finance companies too have set up base.
Hospitals, both big and small, are found on every street corner.
Almost every household boasts a telephone with an ISD facility.
At least one member in every family is certain to be employed outside India.
High importance is given to quality education.
Thus thiruvalla can be visited Kallada Travels which makes the journey very easier.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Thiruvalla
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Thiruvalla
About Kallada Travels: