Book online bus tickets to Thiruvalla By Kallada Travels.
Kallada Travels takes you to the Tiruvalla (previously spelled Thiruvalla) is a town and a Taluk headquarters located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in South India. This is the largest town in the district.
The Thiruvalla city has a tropical climate with a temperatures ranging from highs of 34.4 °C in the summer to a low of 18.5 °C in the winter with a healthy rainfall of 3040 mm.
Thiruvalla Kallada Travels (means the land of Thiruvallabha i.e.Srivallabha) is a city and Taluk located in Pathanamthitta district in the State of Kerala in India. The city is famous for its various religious festivals, schools etc. It is also the location of Nedumpuram Palace and Paliakkara Palace (also viju's palace). Thiruvanmundur, a village nearby has the confluence of River Pamba and River Manimala, believed to be the ancient Commercial trade centre 'Melkinda'. There existed a trade route from this place to Madurai the capital of Ancient Pandia Dynasty. They traded in pepper with Egypt before the Christian era. Thereafter the river and trade route upto Kumili was annexed by the Chera Dynasty with the help of Ay Tribe. It came under the conrol of Ay kings accepting the suzernity of Chera dynasty.The royal families in Thiruvalla may be the decentants of Ay kings.
Attractions at Thiruvalla
1. Shri Vallabha Maha Kshetram (alternatively, The Thiruvalla Temple), One of the 102 divine Vishnu deshas in India. The Flagpost of the Thiru Vallabha Temple carved out from a single rock with a Garudan at the top, created by the legendary "Perumthachan".
2. Dharma Shasta Temple Meenthalakkara.
3. Niranam church Founded by Apostle St Thomas around AD 54 AD.Holds a good museum.
4. Parumala Church Burial place of St.Gregorios, the first proclaimed Saint from India.
5. Paliakkara Church First church of Tiruvalla. It attracts many tourists because of the marvellous murals on the eastern wall of its altar. Also thousands regardless of religion come and pray for the intercession of St. George here.
6. Paliakkara Palace
7. Nearest city to the Chakkulathu kavu Bhagavathi Temple.
8. Kaviyoor Hanuman Temple.
9. Kaviyoor Thrikkalkudi Cave Temple.
10 (Shopping Mall in Kerala with a Three Star Hotel - A Sky Group Venture).
11. Deepa Tower (Shopping Mall with Multiplex theatre).
12. Metal Casting Centres, Mannar.
13. St. Johns Cathdral Church, Tiruvalla.
14. "Kadalimagalam Padayani" one of the great folk-performing art with all its traditional forms conducted in the kadalimangalam Devi Temple during march/April months every year. The ten days festival is condcted by the people of two local 'kara'namely Eruvellipara and venupala. The rare and great padayani Koolam namely 'KALAYAKSHI' is performed at here.it's right of two families namely Mukkanjirathu and Pullenplavil of the two 'karas to perform this 'KALAYAKSHI KOOLAM'.
15. St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Kallooppara- situated on the banks of the river Manimala is one of the oldest and renowned churches of Malankara Sabha. The church have a legacy of around seven centuries, keeping its tradition and culture intact without compromising on its religious values.
Thiruvalla is also the city/town with the largest bank deposit in the country, thanks to the vibrant NRI community and intensive cash crop plantations. Almost every leading bank in the country, including the high-profile private ones, has a branch. Add to them, a number of private finance companies too have set up base.
Hospitals, both big and small, are found on every street corner.
Almost every household boasts a telephone with an ISD facility.
At least one member in every family is certain to be employed outside India.
High importance is given to quality education.
Thus thiruvalla can be visited Kallada Travels which makes the journey very easier.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Thiruvalla
Kallada Travels takes to the city called Salem, the name 'Salem' appears to have been derived from Sela or Shalya by which the term refers to the country around the hills, as in the inscriptions. Local tradition claims Salem as the birth place of Tamil poetess Avvaiyar. Salem is also well known for MANGOES.
Salem Kallada Travels is the one of the town of Tamil Nadu located in the Western part of the southern most state of India. Almost completely surrounded by hills, Salem is one of the major textile centres in the World. Salem city had population of about 693,236 according to the census of 2001. Also a survey of 2006 says that the current estimated population is about 8.4 lakhs. Also Salem city is said to be the fifth largest city in Tamil Nadu in landscape.
Salem Kallada Travels is also called as Steel City, Agro City, Limestone City, Electric City, and Mango City. Which itself gives a definition for the name ‘SALEM’.
The reason for the names is,
Steel city - The Salem is the Existence of Steel plant in the City.
Agro City- Salem is gifted with large area of Agricultural lands in and around the city and Salem District.
Limestone City- Salem Kallada Travels is also gifted with natural resource like Limestone, Magnesium carbonate and iron ore in the foothills of yercaud. Thus the availability of limestone gives this name to the city. Electric City- The power grid in Mettur Dam situated near the city. This is a very important source of power for northern parts of TamilNadu and even to Bangalore city in Karnataka. Mango City- This is the name this city is called right from the earlier days. Salem is larger and biggest market in south India for Mangoes.
Salem Kallada Travels. About this sound pronunciation is a city and a corporation in Salem district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, located in the north central part of the southernmost state of India. It is the 5th largest Municipal Corporation and Urban agglomeration in Tamil Nadu next to Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Trichy.
Salem Kallada Travels is a part of the Kongu Nadu, an ancient division of Tamilakam comprising the western Tamil Nadu. Almost completely surrounded by hills, Salem is at the base of the renowned tourist destination of Yercaud hills, which offers breathtaking views both along the ride up the hill and from the peak. There are also remote sites of beauty such as Kiliyur Falls and Kavery peak. Yercaud is at an altitude of 1600 m above mean sea level.
Salem Kallada Travels city is surrounded by a natural amphitheater of hills formed by the Nagaramalai to the north, the Jarugumalai to the south, the Kanjamalai to the west, and Godumalai to the east. It is divided by the river Thirumanimuthar in the main division. The fort area is the oldest part of the town.
Salem is a transit point for travel between Chennai, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Coimbatore, Madurai, Ernakulam/Cochin, Pondicherry, Trichy, Tirunelveli(nellai) and other places. As this makes possible for through Kallada Travels
Salem has 2 major Bus Stations as mentioned below
* MGR Integrated Bus Terminus also called as Central Bus Terminus (New Bus Stand)- Mofussil Routes
* Town Bus Station (Old Bus Stand)- Local Routes which is located in the congested part of the town. This is also known as Anna Bus stand in which the above stations can be done through Kallada Travels
Book online bus tickets to Salem by Kallada Travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Salem
, Salem-Gooty Byepass
, Salem-Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)
, Salem-Bathal Gundu
, Salem-Gudalur (TN)
, Salem-Palakkad Byepass
, Salem-Kodai Road
, Salem-Chickballapur byepass
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Salem
, Gooty Byepass-Salem
, Chittoor(Andhra pradesh)-Salem
, Bathal Gundu-Salem
, Gudalur (TN)-Salem
, Palakkad Byepass-Salem
, Kodai Road-Salem
, Chickballapur byepass-Salem
About Kallada Travels: