General Terms & Conditions of Kallada Tours and Travels
These General conditions of Kallada Tours and Travels are the conditions on which Kallada Tours and Travels carries any persons having the valid ticket for the journey and their property and these conditions shall apply to each ticket issued by Kallada Tours and Travels and each contract to carry any person entered with Kallada Tours and Travels. Any person who travels on Kallada Tours and Travels service shall be considered to have agreed to be carried on these General Conditions of Kallada Tours and Travels.
In these General conditions of Kallada Tours and Travels the following words shall have the following meanings : -
Coach means luxury coach, Air bus and including Volvo Buses provided by us on which passengers are entitled to travel.
Kallada Tours and Travels means a proprietary firm with Administration office at Kallada Tours and Travels ,Ollur , Trichur ,Kerala State, India.
Kallada Tours and Travels services means any journey to be made by a coach provided or arranged as referred above by Kallada Tours and Travels or on behalf of Kallada Tours and Travels for the purpose of carrying persons and their luggage which is set out in a time table published by Kallada Tours and Travels or its associates.
Journey means each journey a passenger is entitled to make as per his / her request as set out in his / her ticket:
Ticket means the valid ticket issued by us or on our behalf, to carry the valid ticket holder on which travel is permitted and the fare is payable by the passenger.
Boarding pass Each passenger is advised to exchange his/her ( ticket at the counter of our ticket issuing office into a Boarding Pass for getting into our Bus, before the departure of the vehicle. We will not be obliged to carry any child under 14 years of age unless that child is accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over.
Luggage means any article which a passenger brings onto a bus including his/her belongings carried on in the journey.
Boarding Point means any of our branch offices or stops where journey is to start to be joined, left or through which the journey may pass;
1. E-Booking or E-reservation facility available for all Buses
2. General enquiries available:
- Accommodation available for a Bus/date combination
- Current Status of reserved tickets
- Time table
- Bus fare
- Bus availability
3. Online cancellation facility for E-tickets allowed, 4 hours before of the departure time. (E-tickets cannot be cancelled at our Branch counters)
4. Bulk Booking for families and groups.
Cancellation Time Refund Amount
If Ticket Cancelled....
Above 48 Hours 85%
Before 24 Hours 50%
0 to 24 Hours NO REFUND of the Scheduled Departure Time.
NOTE: SERVICE TAX IS NON REFUNDABLE FOR ANY CASES
INCASE OF SERVICE CANCELLATIONS,PASSENGER SHOULD NOT CANCEL THE TICKET ON HIS OWN,PLEASE APPROCH OUR ONLINE HELPLINE NUMBER INORDER TO GET FULL REFUND.IF ANY CUSTOMER CANCEL THE TICKET IN CASE OF SERVICE CANCELLATION.IT WILL BE TREATEN AS NORMAL CANCELLATION AND REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED ACCORDINGLY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
In this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings:
- Ticket - means any ticket issued by us. It is an authorization to travel using our ticket booking facility for the specified journey over the network of Kallada Tours and Travels
- E-ticket -refers to a Kallada Tours and Travels Online reservation booked on this website, for the consummation of which the customer prints out an Electronic Reservation Slip which, along with the concerned authorized personal identification, constitutes the authority to travel, in lieu of the regular ticket on standard stationary
- Authorized ID-The Personal Photo Identification Card falling in any of these five categories. 1. Passport 2. Voter Identification Card 3. Driving License 4. PAN Card 5. Central Government Or State Government Issued Employee identification. For Non-Indians, their Country's Passport will constitute sole authorized ID
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Kallada Tours and Travels with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Kallada Tours and Travels with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form
- This agreement is made between Kallada Tours and Travels (Us) and The User (You), the individual, whose details are set out in the User Registration page
Ticket Booking and dispatch services
Supply By Us: We agree to provide online ticket booking facilities to registered users who agree to the terms and condition set forth in this document.
Standard of Service: We will supply the service to you with reasonable care and skill.
Service Hours: Booking through Internet is allowed for 24 Hrs a day.
Issue of Tickets User Registration: You must be a registered user to use our site to book tickets and for any type of enquiries. No user can register more than once on the site. All payments towards the cost of the tickets issued will be through payment gateway page. Our site is VeriSign secured and your credit card details will travel on the Internet in a fully encrypted(128 bit, browser independent encryption)form. To ensure security, your card details are NOT stored in our Website.
Scope of Service: Kallada Tours and Travels makes no guarantee that any service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
All rules and regulations applicable for reservation of seats/berths and charging of fare for bus reservation on Kallada Tours and Travels will apply to reservation through the Internet.
Confirmation of Booking: Your booking and reservation will be confirmed online, after you complete the transaction successfully. Further, the system will issue you a unique Boarding pass number for each booking. Payment on your credit card is processed by ICICI Payment Gateway. Booking of tickets is subject to realization of fare and the service charges (including Service Tax) from ICICI Bank through the Payment Gateway.
If, for any reason, the reservation does not materialize, the entire amount debited from your card account will be credited back to your card account with in 5 working days. If you want to try for the same reservation again, it will be treated as a fresh booking. For further details or enquiry contact our customer care by calling 0480-2832010.
Kallada Tours and Travels customers may please note that any disputes arising out of travel shall fall within the 'Jurisdiction' of Irinjalakuda, (Thrissur District) courts.
- With in 24 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 2 days before station departure time: 50 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 2 to 30 days before station departure time: 15 % Cancellation Charges